Chemistry Stores Notices
Chemistry Stores will be closed Wednesday, November 25 thru Tuesday, December 1, in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Medium gloves are now limited to one box per week per group unless prior approval is given. You will need to check these out during business hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Chemistry Stores is staffed Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and open for individual purchases with a limit of 3 customers at one time in the facility. Storeroom keycard access has been given to all Chemistry graduate students and postdocs (M-F, 8 am - 8 pm). Chemistry Faculty continue to have 24/7 keycard access. Please click the Temporary Covid-19 Guidelines tab above for further information.
Many PPE items are out of stock.
Chemistry’s goal is to work together to promote course instruction and research during the Covid-19 outbreak. All labs should be mindful of waste and use backordered products sparingly, while keeping safety in mind at all times.
230 N. Madison Street, W1 CB
Iowa City, IA 52242
- Open 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Self-service storeroom selling over 500 items.
- Located at 230 N. Madison Street, Chemistry Building, ground floor.
- Closed on University-scheduled holidays. If closed at any other time, postings will be on our web page and/or outside our doors.
- Click the Storeroom Stock Catalog tab above to view our stock items.
- Due to University policy, we only sell to University of Iowa personnel with a valid MFK.
- UI students may purchase labcoats and goggles. A student ID is needed and the student's u-bill is charged.
- Contact staff at email@example.com or (319) 335-3562.
- Tim Koon, Shared Services, is working from home until further notice.
- Services: Travel reimbursements, credit card specialty purchases, dry ice, subscription renewals, memberships, prepayments, and research subject expenses.
- Contact staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or (319) 335-1383.