The Department of Chemistry has established the Chemistry Center to serve all students taking chemistry courses and provide support for the course instructors. The Chemistry Center is a good place to start if you have any questions about undergraduate chemistry courses, want to talk to a chemistry advisor, or just need some help with a specific chemistry course. More information can be found at the Chemistry Center Group Page.
Student services include:
- Signing add/drop slips for the instructor
- Returning exams, labs, and homework
- Scheduling alternative exams
- Scheduling alternative lab times
- Scheduling and maintaining Faculty and Teaching Assistant Office Hours
- Scheduling conference rooms for office hours, examinations, and group tutoring
- Arranging accommodations for those students with disabilities or other academic accommodations
- Managing the department’s digital signage and social media sites
Chemistry Center Hours:
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Fridays: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
E225 Chemistry Building
Department of Chemistry
University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA 52242