The Department of Chemistry manages a shared instrumentation facility housing instruments available for use by faculty and students. The instruments are listed below by lab room location in the Chemistry Building. Please use the links below for more information regarding sample submission documenation, rates, training, and other useful resources for the instruments in our facility.
W443-Shared Chemistry Laboratory
- Jasco DIP-1000 Digital Polarimeter
- Agilent Technologies Cary Series UV-Vis-NIR Spectrophotometer
- Wyatt Dawn Heleos II Light Scattering Detector/Photometer
- Fluoromax-4 Spectro-Fluorometer
- RADWAG Microbalance MYA 21.3Y (20g limit)
- Our Exeter Elemental Analyzer has been moved from Chemistry to The Mat Lab Creates Facility in the Iowa Advanced Technologies Labs (IATL).
- Contact email@example.com for more information regarding CHN OR CSN analysis.
W281- Shared Biochemistry Laboratory
- Malvern (GE) MicroCal iTC 200 Isothermal Titration Calorimeter
- Thermo Nanodrop OneC UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
- nCS1 Nanoparticle Charactarization Apparatus from Spectradyne
- Proclave autoclave
- Circular Dichromism (CD)
For further information regarding availability, rates and training, please contact:
Mike Estenson, Research Design Services Engineering Manager
Pages last updated 3/26/20.
Notice something missing from this page? Please contact Mike Estenson if you have any suggestions on improving this website or the Shared Instrumentation Facility