Resources and Links
Department of Chemistry Resources
- University Counseling Service: provides individual and group counseling, various workshops—including study skill—and career exploration.
- Career Development Services: provides various career exploration programs for individuals and groups, as well as personal career counseling and assistance with resumes and job searches. Also administers the Cooperative Education Program.
- Student Disability Services: provides services for physical and/or learning disabilities. All students with disabilities should be registered with this office. Professional Staff in SDS can offer advice on accommodating students with disabilities.
- Writing Center: provides individual instruction to improve writing skills free of charge
- Speaking Center: provides individual instruction to students who want to improve their speaking performance; free of charge.
- Dean of Students: provides assistance to students experiencing crisis and emergency situations, including personal struggles, medical or illness concerns, family emergencies, natural disasters, and other incidents that may impact a student's ability to fully participate academically and socially on campus.
- Office of Admissions: evaluates transfer courses for satisfaction of General Education Program requirements
- Office of Student Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Office of Academic Programs and Student Development (APSD): APSD can answer your questions about College policies, help you solve academic problems, meet graduation requirements, change majors or declare a second major, and file for Second Grade Only Option. Students on academic probation are asked to come to APSD for a probation interview. Students dismissed from the college for poor scholarship that wish to appeal their dismissal should be referred to APSD.