nCS1 Nanoparticle Characterization
Rate: $10 per day use charge PLUS $25 per sample (covers the cost of each 1 time use cartridges)
Spectradyne's nCS1 instrument provides a unique platform for the rapid quantitative measurement of nanoparticles in solution. The method used to measure nanoparticles is electrical in nature, so does not rely on an optical index contrast to distinguish particles from their suspending medium. The instrument measures individual nanoparticles and rapidly accumulates statistically-reliable distributions of particle sizes with quantitative concentration information. This unique capability separate the nCS1 from any other instrument on the nanoparticle analysis marketplace.
- Resistive pulse sensing and size measurements of individual nanoparticles in fluid
- Disposable microfluidic cartridge that avoids cross-contamination
- Reports particle size distribution with absolute concentration
- Particle sizes: 40 nm to microns in diameter
- Concentration range: approx. 106 — 1012 particles/mL
- Max particle detection rate: approx. 10,000 particles/s
- Nanoparticles of any material type (transparent & opaque, conducting & insulating)
- Bench-top footprint
- Line power (110V & 60 Hz | 220 V & 50 Hz)
- Dimensions: 13" wide × 13" deep × 15" high (330 mm wide × 330 mm deep × 380 mm high)
- Weight: 30 lbs (14 kg)
- Instrument control interface: USB to Windows
Cartriges for analysis are available:
|Part Number||Size Range (particle diameters)|
Please contact Mike Estenson (email@example.com) for training and scheduling.
For more information on this instrument visit http://nanoparticleanalyzer.com/products.php
Were you expecting to find a resource for this instrument here but didn’t find it? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org about fixing that problem so that these valuable resources become easily accessible to you and other researchers!